We offer you Coroplast® signs, also known in the market as corrugated plastic, this material made of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) consists of two flat areas on the outside and a honeycomb center, this structure provides lightness while remaining highly resistant.
Coroplast® is ideal for printing your designs and attracting the attention of your future customers, because besides being durable and water resistant, this material allows the colors of the prints to be clear and bright. Another benefit of using corrugated plastic is how easy it is to assemble and disassemble its structure, so transporting it will no longer be a problem.
Thanks to its quality and price, we can see it constantly in the world of advertising both indoors and outdoors. They are especially common for traffic and real estate signs, political advertising, banners, space decoration and even product packaging.
- We offer you two options of glossy or matte lamination (2.5 mil).
- You will be able to choose between 3 thicknesses of white Coroplast®
4 mm (3/16'').
6 mm (1/4'').
10 mm (1/2'').
- We give you the option of placing grommets (top or bottom) in case you want to hang them or stakes of 10''x30'' to place them on the ground.
The suggestions below are necessary to set up your documents properly and get better results.
- Color mode: We only print in CMYK
- Bleed/Crop Marks: Not required
- Format: JPG and PDF.
- DPI: If your design does not have details or small letters we recommend a minimum resolution of 72 dpi and a maximum of 150 dpi, since a higher resolution will slow down the design and loading process. We only recommend a resolution of 300 dpi, in designs with small details.
You must comply with the following points in order to send your purchase order.
- Verify that all the files are in order before sending it, if you have any doubt, you can check the File Set Up section.
- Before proceeding with the printing, we will send you a Proof so that you can confirm that everything is as you want.
- After verifying that the payment is in order, we will start the printing process.
We will ship your order the same day or the next business day. To receive it on time, you must have met the above requirements and place the order BEFORE 3:00 pm PST.
Oversized products will have an additional charge, set by the courier. Because of this we are unable to modify that amount.
PICK UP IN STORE
You will be able to pick up the order at the store, between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm PST.
Upload your document one business day BEFORE 3 pm PST, and pick it up the next business day at 4:30 pm PST. PST. It may be ready early, so keep an eye on your mail.
If you want to receive your order before estimated time, select the Rush Order service, you will only have to pay an additional charge.
|File Name||File Size||File Type||Action|