PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) signs are a product characterized by high strength and flexibility, so they can be used both indoors and outdoors. But in addition to this, the qualities of its surface guarantee prints with a bright and professional finish, resistant to stains, scratches and dents.
Signs printed on PVC generate high impact advertising, so with the help of a good design, they will significantly improve the exposure of your brand to reach and surprise your potential customers. One of the best benefits of PVC plastic is its low cost, so if you are on a tight budget, you can achieve great results with a minimum investment.
Thanks to this and the ease of handling and transportation, companies use them to promote offers, advertise campaigns, and display points of sale in different advertising events. En nuestra tienda podrás encontrar laminación gratuita, ofrecemos entre vinillo brillante o mate (5 mil).
•You can choose from these materials:
-1/8'' white PVC board.
-3/16" white PVC board.
-1/4'' white PVC board.
•You can make prints up to 48''x96'' per piece.
•We give you the option of placing grommets (top or bottom) in case you want to hang it.
Suggestions that you should take into consideration when setting up the file to achieve a quality print.
Color mode: We do not print in RGB, 5º, Spot or PANTONE color mode, only in CMYK.
Bleed/Crop Marks: You do not need to make bleed or crop marks.
Format: We only accept JPG and PDF formats.
DPI: For most jobs we recommend a resolution between 72 and 150 dpi. In case your design contains small elements or lettering (such as business cards or brochures) we recommend a resolution of 300 dpi, as it is ideal for small printed products*.
Note: The 300 dpi resolution is used only for small prints, such as business cards and brochures. So it is NOT NECESSARY to use 300 dpi resolution for your designs.
- Margin for hems and grommets: In this case we recommend leaving a 1 inch margin, to prevent the stitching from overlapping the design.
- Post pocket margin: We recommend leaving a margin of 1 inch. But, depending on the pocket, you should leave a margin of between 2-4 inches, with an additional 1 inch.
- Trim Margin: The following recommendations are useful in case you want to install your product on a retractable bracket, on an aluminum hanging rail or inside a frame.
- Inserting it in a frame: The margin measurements should correspond to the area of the frame, so that it does not cover the design.
- Installing the retractable banner support: Leave 1 inch in the area that covers the top aluminum bar, and 3 inches in the area that covers the bottom aluminum bar and will be rolled inside the banner bracket.
- Insertion of aluminum hanging rails: On both the top and bottom margins, you should leave a margin of 1 inch.
You must comply with the following points in order to send your purchase order.
- Verify that all the files are in order before sending it, if you have any doubt, you can check the File Set Up section.
- Before proceeding with the printing, we will send you a Proof so that you can confirm that everything is as you want.
- After verifying that the payment is in order, we will start the printing process.
We will ship your order the same day or the next business day. To receive it on time, you must have met the above requirements and place the order BEFORE 3:00 pm PST.
Oversized products will have an additional charge, set by the courier. Because of this we are unable to modify that amount.
PICK UP IN STORE
You will be able to pick up the order at the store, between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm PST.
Upload your document one business day BEFORE 3 pm PST, and pick it up the next business day at 4:30 pm PST. PST. It may be ready early, so keep an eye on your mail.
If you want to receive your order before the estimated time, select the Rush Order service, you will only have to pay an additional charge.
|File Name||File Size||File Type||Action|