We offer you aluminum composite panels, this high quality product consists of two exterior layers of aluminum with a plastic core (polyethylene).
By printing your designs on these panels you will acquire a low cost product with many benefits. Its manufacturing process results in a durable and easy to maintain material, ideal for outdoor displays. You will be able to place the panel at the entrance of your business, without the fear of deformation or wear and tear due to inclement weather.
- These aluminum panels usually attract a lot of attention for their style, as they provide an industrial and vintage touch to any space. This material is really versatile, so it can be commonly seen on walls and poles, advertising plaques, traffic signs and even as outdoor cladding.
- These panels are made of 1/8" aluminum.
- You have the option of placing your designs on both sides of the panel.
- We offer signs in pre-cut sizes with straight edges. But if you need your sign to have a specific shape, you can contact us to customize it.
To get the maximum potential out of your designs, we recommend you to take into account these suggestions.
Color mode: We only print in CMYK (We do not print RGB, 5º, Spot or PANTONE).
Bleed/Crop Marks: You do not need to set any margins or bleeds in your document before sending it.
Format: Send your document on a single sheet, in JPG or PDF format.
DPI: Use a resolution of 72 dpi (minimum) or 150 dpi (maximum). You should only send it in a resolution of 300 dpi in case your design has small details or lettering.
Note: It is NOT NECESSARY to use 300 dpi resolution for all your designs. Using it will only slow down your job load and production.
Margin for hems and grommets: If your product requires grommets or hems, set up your document with a 1 inch seam allowance so that the stitching does not overlap the design.
In order for us to send your design as soon as possible, it is necessary to comply with the following considerations.
- Make a detailed review of the file, so that there are no errors in the designs and that it complies with the required configurations. In case you have any doubt, you can check the File Set Up section or consult with us.
- We will always send you a proof before printing, so you can give us your approval.
- Make the payment, once we verify that it is done correctly, we will proceed with the printing.
Once we verify that everything is in order, we will proceed with the printing and you will receive your order the same day or the next business day. Remember to place your order BEFORE 3:00 pm PST.
Due to carrier policies, oversized products have an additional charge.
IN-STORE PICK UP
You will be able to pick up your order at the store between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm PST. Upload your document one business day BEFORE 3 pm PST and when it is ready we will send you an email.
With our Rash Order service, you can receive your order before estimated time for an additional fee.
|File Name||File Size||File Type||Action|